If you want to reach others with your family stories, there is no better way than video. New technologies make the process easy, even for beginners. This video course features easy instructions and tools. This class was created by popular request, so we taught a live version in June and edited this on-demand course to be motivating and fun.
You will learn:
- How to write a story that showcases an interesting character
- How to digitize your images
- Where to find additional images in the public domain
- What to include and where to trim your script
- How to put it all together so your family will love the story
(See the curriculum section below for more details)
This course includes heaps of encouragement for beginning writers and those with more experience. No matter where you are in your family history journey, this class will get you off and running with video stories. Your stories matter, and they should be shared and loved by others.
Note: Actual video instruction time is about 2.5 hours in length plus exercises, Q&A segments recorded from live sessions with students, and optional bonus videos. In other words, this course is well-planned, concise, and very doable!